If you are attending for the first time, you must bring the following documents:
- Valid ID document with photo for your medical safety (ID card, passport or, failing that, residence permit)
- Your medical documents: letter from attending physician, X-ray, test results, etc.
- Payment method (cheque, bank card or cash)
- If you are a citizen of the European Economic Area: form S2 for a scheduled consultation or European Health Insurance Card for an emergency consultation
- If you are a citizen from outside the European Economic Area: proof of cover and guarantee of payment by the body (private insurance, etc.) from a body accredited by HCL if applicable
Failing supporting documents, consultation fees will be charged to you and must be paid 8 days prior to admission.