Upon your arrival in the healthcare unit, the nursing staff will do their utmost to ensure that your stay runs smoothly.
You are welcomed by a member of the nursing team who introduces you to the ward and sets you up in your room. The nurse or healthcare assistant compiles certain information needed for your care: lifestyle, sleep, diet, ongoing treatment, etc.
Identification, a necessity
Upon your arrival, the nursing staff will provide you with an identification wristband.
This wristband enables all HCL staff involved in your care to check your identity throughout your stay. The wristband is particularly useful prior to conducting an investigation or during a procedure carried out outside your care unit.
HCL offers the "Happytal" concierge service, aimed at enhancing patients' comfort during their stay through a bespoke service offering.
- Day-to-day: laundry, delivery of personal care products, etc.
- Wellness: hairdressing, facial treatments, manicure, waxing, etc.
- Entertainment: books, magazines and newspapers, videos on demand, etc.
- Snacks: confectionery, pastries, etc.
- Gifts: games and toys, flowers, etc.
- Care services: childcare, home help, etc.
The "Happytal" concierge service is available in the following facilities:
- Hôpital de la Croix-Rousse
- Hôpital Femme-Mère-Enfant
- Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud
- Hopital Pierre Wertheimer
- Hôpital Louis Pradel
- Hôpital Edouard Herriot
To avail of these services:
- Visit one of the "Happytal" desks open to the public in the facilities where the service is available.
- Or order directly online on the website http://www.happytal.com/
Taking medication is never without risks. It is important to mention your usual treatments on your arrival for admission and to follow the prescriptions you have been given.